Friday, July 18, 2008

i had sex for money.

"Sometimes its hard being a model. You go through phases in certain seasons and cities where you'll be like crazy busy, and then the next thing you know things start to quiet down. And of course, when you're booking the jobs and making the cash you spend money just as quickly as you make it. I met this guy a few years ago. older guy. not sleezy in any sense. I needed some cash for rent. I ended up sleeping with him, and not necessarily getting paid for sex, but he knew i needed the help and he gave me $2000. From then on out whenever we met he paid me. I still see him once in a while. It's kinda nice because I don't really like being in relationships, so this way we have our casual dates and whatnot. no stress. I don't feel like a hooker. I don't really see it that way for some reason. But I guess that's basically what it is, since it's pretty much just sex and money. I think maybe on some fucked up subconcious level that I feel it's okay since modelling jobs in a sense is all about selling your body. I am not speaking on behalf of other models. This is just me myself and i.

It's weird how it all just sort of happened. It's not like I intended to start profiting off of sleeping with some guy. It was more like this unspoken agreement just occurred. We both knew. And I don't sleep with other people under those pretenses. In a way, it has kind of just become like another booking. And, whatever, we have fun together, my bills get paid, no strings attached; my kind of relationship."

-an anonymous reader

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't go as far as calling yourself a hooker. Sounds like a classic case of a sugar daddy to me.